Ashley R. Rifkin has almost 15 years’ experience representing clients in complex litigation, including shareholder rights, consumer class actions, and antitrust matters. For her work on behalf of her clients, she has been recognized as a Top Young Attorney by the Daily Transcript and a Rising Star by Super Lawyers.
Ms. Rifkin has secured monetary recoveries and other remedies for her clients following myriad forms of corporate wrongdoing, including issuing false and misleading statements to shareholders, backdating and spring loading options for self-gain, misconduct related to the subprime mortgage crisis, improper Medicare and Medicaid billing practices, claims of off-label marketing, violations of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, and violations of other state and federal regulations. She has also obtained significant recoveries litigating securities class actions focused on protecting shareholders’ rights in connection with corporate mergers and acquisitions.
Ms. Rifkin earned her Juris Doctor degree from Thomas Jefferson School of Law, where she graduated second in her class. While in law school, she was chief articles editor and notes editor of Law Review, and served as a judicial extern for the Honorable David A. Workman in the Los Angeles Superior Court. Ms. Rifkin received her Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from the University of California, Santa Barbara.
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law (J.D. 2006)
- University of California, Santa Barbara (B.A. 2002)
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern, Central, and Southern Districts of California
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado
- U.S. Courts of Appeals for the Sixth, Ninth, and Tenth Circuits
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- Super Lawyers Rising Star (2015-2016, 2019-2020)
- Legal 500 Recommended Attorney, Dispute Resolution/M&A Litigation (2018)
- Top Young Attorneys, The Daily Transcript (2011)