- Shareholder Rights & Fiduciary Duty Litigation
- Shareholder Derivative Litigation
- Corporate Mergers & Acquisitions
- Securities Fraud Class Actions
- University of San Diego School of Law (J.D. 2016)
- Miami University (B.A. 2007)
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
- Association of Business Trial Lawyers
- San Diego County Bar Association
Jonathan Bobak dedicates his practice to representing plaintiffs in complex litigation, with a focus on shareholder derivative cases and securities class actions.
Before joining Robbins LLP, Mr. Bobak worked as a law clerk for a boutique San Diego law firm. Prior to entering law school, Mr. Bobak was a Lieutenant in the U.S. Navy, last serving as Training Officer aboard the guided-missile destroyer USS Milius, where he supervised and coordinated all training programs and events for a crew of over 240 personnel.
Mr. Bobak received his Juris Doctor degree from the University of San Diego School of Law, where he completed a concentration in business and corporate law. While in law school, Mr. Bobak served as comments editor of the San Diego International Law Journal, and as a judicial extern for the Honorable Mitchell D. Dembin of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California and the Honorable Alan G. Lance, Sr. of the U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims. Mr. Bobak graduated from Miami University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in International Studies and German.BACK TO ATTORNEYS PAGE