- Shareholder Rights & Fiduciary Duty Litigation
- Shareholder Derivative Litigation
- Corporate Mergers & Acquisitions
- Securities Fraud Class Actions
- University of San Diego School of Law (J.D. 2004)
- University of Texas (B.A. Plan II Honors Program 1998)
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern, Central, and Southern Districts of California
Steven Wedeking has spent most of his legal career representing the interests of plaintiff clients, and currently concentrates his practice on shareholder rights litigation. For his work on behalf of his clients, Mr. Wedeking was named Best of the Bar by San Diego Business Journal from 2015 – 2017.
Mr. Wedeking first joined Robbins LLP as a law school graduate in 2005. Mr. Wedeking then decided to strike out on his own and spent 12 years representing plaintiffs in personal injury and eviction matters. Mr. Wedeking has substantial litigation experience, handling cases from inception through trial. He has conducted arbitrations, mediations, and settlement negotiations.
Mr. Wedeking earned his Juris Doctor degree at the University of San Diego School of Law. While in law school, Mr. Wedeking served on the San Diego Law Review, won Best Team in the 2004 ATLA Intramural Mock Trial Competition, and clerked for the Office of General Counsel of the Department of the Navy. Upon graduation, Steven was presented with the 2004 International Academy of Trial Lawyers Award for Excellence in Advocacy and Procedure. Mr. Wedeking received his Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Texas.BACK TO ATTORNEYS PAGE